Wednesday 1 October 2014

by Linda Parker


Lady Of Liberty

Description:

Miss Liberty poster style.


Lady Of Liberty

Description:

"Miss Liberty, the Lady, Lady Liberty, Lady Enlightening the World, Mother of Exiles, Lady in the Harbor".... all of the nicknames related to this iconic statue in NY Harbor, the Statue of Liberty.---Signed by the Artist





Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information









About Linda:

After having spent many years in the corporate canyons of Wall Street, both as a bond trader as well as an institutional salesperson, I traded in my pinstripe suits for a photographer's vest and enthusiastically swapped the regimented corporate arena for the creative field of photography. I was excited to finally have the time to work on my interest in photography and expand my creative side which was, for so long, put on hold.

Before my recent move to the west valley in Arizona, I resided in NYC and studied at the International Center of Photography and the New School University. I have taken workshops from top photographers and comprehensive classes at both the Santa Fe Workshops and Toscana Photographic Workshop of Italy. I am a member of Professional Photographers of America, a photographic vendor for a major U.S. hotel organization and an Arbitrator for FINRA in which I serve on cases in matters of controversy relating to the securities industry.

I love to capture on film the 'essence' of foreign regions--their people, their culture, their diversity. This, I feel, helps to enrich our lives and enlighten our minds. I am presently represented by several stock agencies and have been published in National Geographic Traveler, by the UK, German, Mexican and Spanish travel industries, as well as European, Chinese and South Korean media, to name a few. Although my current fine art pieces are impressionistic in style, my photographic eye and wide range of interests do not limit my 'vision of the world' to any one subject as you will see.

Copyright beginning in 2000. All Rights Reserved. Images Registered in Washington, DC. Any Copyright Infringement or use of images--for any reason without consent of the artist, Linda M Parker--will be Prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law.





Buckeye, AZ - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment