Friday 3 October 2014

War Is Hell Store - Statue of Liberty WW I Posters


Description:

This vintage World War I poster features a ship, with a spotlight, sailing past the Statue of Liberty. It reads, "For Liberty's Sake, Enlist In The Navy".


Description:

This vintage World War I poster features the Statue of Liberty covering a wounded soldier with a Red Cross shield. It reads, "They fight for you protect them. Help the Red Cross raise $100,000,000 at once"


Description:

This vintage World War I poster features a man smoking a cigar as Lady Liberty points at him. It reads, "Bring in your $50 and take home your bond! Third Issue Liberty Bonds"


Description:

This vintage World War I poster features the Statue of Liberty talking on the telephone. It reads, "Hello! This is liberty speaking -- Billions of dollars are needed and needed now"


Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information










No comments:

Post a Comment