Monday 29 September 2014

Brooks Garten Hauschild - Information


Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More informayion:




About Brooks:

Welcome to my world of art & photography! Click on the 'Galleries' tab above to see specific categories. Always drawn to the creative side of life, I am a visual artist, poet, photographer, musician and designer of garden & interior spaces. Primarily acrylic on canvas & pastel, my paintings range from figurative & representational pieces to flowing organic creations to things 'purely' abstract. Described as 'Emotion expressed with the language of color' and 'Soul made visible', my work is a 'combination of intuition & intention. Nature, beauty, color, music & life itself are my teachers & inspiration.

I've published a couple of my [own] poetry collections, as well as created illustrations for several other authors. Honored to have my work featured in & on a variety of magazines, travel the globe and exhibited in numerous galleries for over 30 years.

Thrilled to offer YOU a wide selection of fine art prints via FAA! Some are displayed in a series of three or four to give you more variety, visual impact & hanging options. I've included 'Art 4 Kids', as well, prints that will inspire our 'little ones' & help them learn to spell.

Born In New Orleans, I've lived & worked in Ashland, OR since 1985. Visit often, as I'm always adding new pieces and 'fine-tuning' my gallery.

Note: ALL images here & elsewhere are copyright protected and not to be reproduced, manipulated or used in any manner whatsoever without my written permission. Thank you.

See The Work Of Brooks In The Fine Art America Videos Blog Please <> HERE <>


Ashland, OR - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment