Tuesday 23 September 2014

by Angela Doelling


Statue Of Liberty

Description:

Statue of Liberty - Digital Painting - Statue of Liberty in New York - Composing with textures

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:





About Angela Doelling AD DESIGN Photo and PhotoArtBuy Art,

Posters, Canvas Prints, Framed Prints, Acrylic Prints, Metal Prints, Art Prints, Greeting Cards and iPhone Cases by Angela Dolling ° AD DESIGN Photo + PhotoArt. Now all pictures avaible as Royalty Free License and Rights Managed License - Have a look on my site for commercial licensing.

The beauty that lies in nature, in a moment, in a scenery or in a motif … to capture this has been my aim ever since I started out on photography. My main focus are the varied motifs found in nature, be it in the world of animals or plants. Floral objects may also be found amongst my still life photography.

Photography to me, is not the mere reflection of reality but a form of art and to achieve this I apply a certain amount of artistic editing. Art to a great extent is a matter of opinion and taste, however a certain amount of technical knowledge should be a given. My goal is not to follow a certain style but to explore the innumerable motifs and possibilities, to create that certain feeling, to create a “spark” so to say.

With digital imaging, I am working since 1998 and since 2007, I also run intensive digital photography. From a hobby became a passion and a passion to career change. I have photographed in the field of portrait photography newborns, babies, children and families in a photo studio two years. I am working as a freelance designer and photo artist photographer since October 2010.

I have started to create digital images based on photos, photos which are combined with other elements, I use various techniques to create these images, digital editing as such is almost limitless in the multitude of possibilities it offers an artist. It is as fascinating to me as digital photography.

If you want to know all news about my art, please join the e-mail list.

Enjoy my pictures...

Yours Angela


Solingen, NRW - Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment