Saturday 27 September 2014

by Patience




Pkease Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information





About Patience

Greetings. My name is Patience, and I thank you for visiting my portfolio on Fine Art America....

Art has been my passion from as far back as I can recall. Forever sketching and doodling as a child, I had the good fortune to formally study painting and sculpture in college as I pursued my degree in Interior Design at the University of Illinois. Today I continue my artistic pursuits in my home studio, experimenting with painting and sculpting while using recycled and re-purposed materials whenever I can. I never tire of trying new and interesting techniques, and in fact am happiest when I have any number of diverse projects in progress all at once....

Creative self expression is vital to my well being...(even more so now than ever upon my successful treatment for breast cancer).....





Urbana, IL - United States

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for featuring me and including my information here on the blog -- I very much appreciate it...!

    ReplyDelete